Just nothing better to do. So I explain why I choose to put this template.
I prefer my life in the past. The innocent past where we could not go back. The past with her around. Maybe things would have changed if I patched up with her during that time. But no use regretting now. What past has already past. I just need more time to recover. Hopefully, I could recover by the end of the year. Even though 2 years have passed. I just could not let it go. Learning to let go slowly now. The only thing I could not let go is the happy memories. i shall be kept deep in my heart.
Missing 6 faith '03. Still thinking of 6 faith whenever I am free. Hope that everyone is going on well. So do I. I am going to change my lifestyle now. Going to study hard. Hope that it's still not to late to start now. Wondering what subjects combination to choose. Must hand in the form when school reopens. Headaching. I am not good in History nor Geography. So is literature. Haiz. Make my decision when I have thought about it some other time.
Don't feel like typing anymore. Bye!
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment